1. Mike … TV now.
a) watches b) is watching c) are watching
2. I … to school every day.
a) go b) goes c) am going
3. Look! They … chess .
a) play b) are playing c) is playing
4. She usually … supper at 7 p.m.
a) have b) is having c) has
5. Listen! The boy … .
a) sing b) is singing Choose the correct form of the verb. sings
3.Choose the right variant:
a) go; b) will go; c) went;
2. My mother… Moscow last year.
a) visit; b) will visit; c) visited
3. She …good English. She is my friend.
a) speaks; b) will speak; c) spoke ;
4. I… to the village next summer.
a) go; b Choose the correct form of the verb.) will go; c) went;
5. My father often…milk in this supermarket.
a) buys; b) will buy; c) bought;
4. Вчеркни пропущенные формы глаголов:
Buy - … … - went
… - drew see - …
Eat - … watch - …
Cook - … play - …
5.Open the brackets.
1. He (take) a shower every day.
2. I (get) up now.
3. My cousin (wash) up at present.
4. They Choose the correct form of the verb. (swim) in summer.
5. Children (do) homework in the evening.
6.Запиши, чем занимались вчера члены семьи.
|My mum I My dad My sister My brother||did cooked read skied washed||dinner. a book. my homework. the dishes. in the park.|
7.Поставьте приведенные ниже правильные глаголы в прошедшую форму. Составьте с Choose the correct form of the verb. ними предложения.
Work – worked
8.Open the brackets.
1. What you (do) now? – I (read) a book. I always (read) books in the evening.
2. Listen! The baby (cry). He never (cry) in the morning.
3. Look! Who (dance)? – This is my sister. She (dance Choose the correct form of the verb.) very well.
4. When he (come) home from school?
5. … you (drink) tea in the evening?
9. Ask the following questions:
1. There are twenty children in our class. (How many children?)
2. She will start her homework tomorrow. (When?)
3. I am a pupil of the fifth form. ( Who?)
4. They opened Choose the correct form of the verb. the window two hours ago. (What?)
5. My friends are from Great Britain. ( Where?)
6. We are going to travel to Moscow. ( Where?)
7. I usually have breakfast with my father. (With whom?)
8. My brother will read this book next month. (When?)
9. There are five pens on the desk. (How many?)
10. They didn’t visit Choose the correct form of the verb. their granny yesterday. (Why?)
11. Kate can play chess very well. (What?)
12. He will travel to London with his friends. (With whom?)
13. They go to school at 7 o’clock every day. (When?)
14. Kate is from Russia. ( Where?)
15. We bought two pencils yesterday. ( What?)
10. Open the brackets:
1. Last week Choose the correct form of the verb. I ( to visit) my grandparents.
2. We ( not to be) at school yesterday.
3. My sister often ( to read) books in the evening.
4. They ( not to do) exercises every morning.
5. Helen (to play) chess with her brother tomorrow.
6. I (not to have) breakfast yesterday.
7. We usually (to invite) our friends to the party Choose the correct form of the verb..
8. I (to be) in London last week.
11. Choose the right variant:
1. Where …your parents last week?
A are C were
B did D was
2. Nick …to school every day.
A goes C go
B went D will go
3. Jane …not…bread and milk tomorrow.
A did … buy C does …buy
B will … buy Choose the correct form of the verb. D do …buy
4. I usually … my mother and
my father in the evening.
A helped C help
B helps D will help
5. My friend …at school last week.
A weren’t C isn’t
B didn’t be D wasn’t
6. When … your father … the
day after tomorrow?
A will … get up C does …get up
B did Choose the correct form of the verb. … get up D do … get up
7. My balls … in the box yesterday.
My brother … them.
A aren’t, taked C wasn’t, took
B weren’t, took D isn’t, taked
8. Who …up in your family? I … .
A wash, will do C washes, did
B will wash, does D washes Choose the correct form of the verb., do
9. They … to the Zoo next week.
A goes C go
B will go D went
10. There … a bookshelf
with books in my room.
A are C were
B is D shall be
12. Воткните глагол в правильной форме.
The USA (to be)___________one of the l1argest countries in the world. The Statue of Liberty (to be Choose the correct form of the verb.)___________one of the interesting monuments in New York. The Statue of Liberty (to stand) ___________ in New York Harbour. Liberty (to mean) ________freedom. The Statue of Liberty (to be) ________as tall as a skyscraper.
13. Расставь слова в правильном порядке. Запиши предложения.
1. will, toboggan, he, Saturday, next.
2. ride bikes, Billy, and, his Choose the correct form of the verb. friend, will, tomorrow.
3. in, park, the, Jill, badminton, will, play.
4. won’t, he, hide-and-seek, play, his, friends, with.
5. to, Russia, Tom, will, summer, go, next.
a, snowman, she, make, will, funny, winter, in
14.Сделай данные предложения вопросительными.
1. I will fly a kite next Monday.
2. They will draw Choose the correct form of the verb. pictures in their room.
3. We will fly a kite tomorrow.
4. Our friend will make a snowman next Saturday.
5. He will write a letter tomorrow.
6. She will run and jump in the park.
15.. Сделай данные предложения отрицательными.
1. It will be cold next January.
2. We will fly to London next month.
3. I Choose the correct form of the verb. will learn English next year.
4. They will dance and sing tomorrow.
5. Ann and Mike will play chess.
6. My father will be in London next week.
16. Воткните глагол в правильной форме.
Maslenitsa (to be) ________a very popular holiday in our country. It (to last)__________for a week Choose the correct form of the verb.. Russian people (to celebrate)______________it at the end of February or at the beginning of March. During Maslenitsa week we always (to cook)__________pancakes. I (to like)___________this old Russian tradition.
17. Воткните глагол в правильной форме.
The Central Stadium in Luzhniki________(to be) one of the most important sports complexes of Choose the correct form of the verb. Moscow. It_________(to include) the Large sports arena with a seating capacity of 10000, the Small sports arena, a swimming pool, the Palace of sports, tennis courts and football fields. The Luzhniki arena_______ to be) one of the most picturesque places in Moscow.
18. Воткните глагол в правильной форме.
The Choose the correct form of the verb. Museum of the Moscow Metro_______(to cover) the history of the capital’s underground from the beginning of the last century to the present day. One can_______(to see) the unusual exhibition in this museum. The operation of the metro during World War II ________(to be) also on display. A Choose the correct form of the verb. separate hall_______(to tell) about the metro’s architecture.